Tuesday, October 5, 2010

week one introduction

Hey my name is José Hernandez. I was born in Fairfield, CA and raised in Vacaville, Ca. My birth day is on September 12. One of the things that I like to do on my free time is to get together with my friends. My favorite colors are orange, blue, and black. I graduated from Vacaville high school. I am currently attending the art institute, in Sacramento Ca. I am attending to school there and I am working on getting me associates degree in the art of cooking. I had always had an interest in making food since I was little. Know that I am going to school and doing something that I love to do will hopefully make my life easier.

1 comment:

  1. I know how it is to want to go to school for something that you are passionate about. I am doing the same thing but I have been in the business for a long time now.
    Hope you had a great weekend and see you tomorrow in class.

    ReplyDelete